ITDL is an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2015 certified company.
Providing consistently high quality products and services that meet expectations of our domestic & worldwide customers is an in-built tradition at ITDL.
Quality Assurance is an important function since it is related to all manufacturing activities at ITDL. Strictly following ISO-9000 certified procedures, employing state-of-the-art highly automated plant & machinery from Germany and Switzerland and using environmentally friendly raw materials sourced from advanced countries like Japan, Germany, Korea and USA etc., ITDL develops, manufactures and markets newer products in terms of quality and performance.
ITDL Toners are manufactured and examined under strict quality control standards. At each critical stage of production every batch is subjected to intensive testing before being released by the company’s Quality Assurance Dept. Various important key parameters of Toners such as Particle Size & Size Distribution, Tribo-charge, Relative Dielectric Constant, Specific DC Resistivity, Flowability, Melt Flow Index, Magnetic Properties etc. are evaluated and tightly controlled. The quality control of the products also include long term tests concerning copy quality, compatibility, influence on the function and maintenance of the copier or printer. ITDL also conduct testing of toners in different temperature/humidity conditions in Environmental Test Chamber
- ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2015 certified company
- Using environmentally friendly RoHS compliant raw material sourced from advanced countries like Japan, Korea, Germany & USA.
- STMC method of Testing
- Key parameters such as P.S.D., tribo-charge, relative dielectric constant, specific DC resistivity, flowability, M.F.I., magnetic properties etc, are evaluated and tightly controlled
- ITDL also conduct testing of toners in different temperature/humidity conditions in Environmental Test Chamber
- In all, 44 different quality checks are performed on the products before they leave the factory premises
ITDL also follows the STMC (Standardized Test Methods Committee) method of testing.