- How about the quality of ITDL toners and their compatibility?
All toners are compatible and quality is as per OEM standards.
- What are the prices of various toners?
To give you competitive offer we need to know the volumes.
- What is the minimum order quantity?
600 kg (one pallet) for sea shipment. We can however accept lower quantity.
- What are the terms of payment?
Advance payment or other means of secure payment. We do not offer open credit.
- What are the terms of delivery?
We accept FOB, C&F and CIF as required by the customer.
- May I know the usual Transit time?
Normal transit time from our factory to gateway port in India is about 7-10 days for FCL shipment and 15 days for LCL shipment. Regarding port to port transit time we can tell you, once we know the destination port.
- Do your products meet any national/international quality standards?
We are an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2015 certified company. We are using STMC testing procedure for testing toners.
- Would performance Report/MSDS of various compatible toners be available to customers?
We have comparisons with the OEM toners and some popular compatible toners available in the market. Such Reports/MSDS etc are available on request.
- Can you tell me about the usage conditions, expiry dates and special handling instructions if any?
There is no shelf life of toner per say, provided it is stored in temperatures below 35 degrees Celsius and is never exposed to direct sun light. For more details please refer terms and condition page http://www.indiantoners.com/export-term-condition.aspx
- What are the available packaging options?
Please see our packaging section on the website
- What is the average lead time to supply any toner/order?
Most of the fast moving toners are always available and in stock and can be dispatched immediately on receipt of a commercially clear order.