Research and Development has been the corner stone of ITDL’s success. Great emphasis is given to the experience and expertise of all the dedicated professionals in every department in order to maintain our privilege standing with our valued customers
ITDL has up- to-date R&D lab well equipped with the requisite scientific analytical instruments like Multisizer III, Tribo Tester, Fluxmeter, Densitometer, TREK Instrument, Melt Flow Indexer, DSC, TGA and apparatuses for measuring powder flow, fusing quality, DC resistivity etc. plus a host of precision electronic balances. Above all, the R&D efforts are backed by a full fledged dedicated Pilot Plant comprising broadly of Pre Mixer, Compounding, Milling and Classification machinery of German / Swiss origin. Environmental Test Chamber to conduct testing of toners in different temperature/humidity conditions. Further, supported by technical assistance from Japan and USA and feedback from customers help us to continuously expand and improve our product range to meet the ever-emerging needs of the market. We are committed to the development of latest toners, to help our customers have the first mover’s advantage in the market.
- R&D team lead by scientists from Japan
- Housed in Rampur
- Exclusive R&D Pilot Plant comprising broadly of Premixer, Compounding, Classification and Milling machinery.
- State of the art R&D lab, equipped with requisite scientific analytical instruments.
- Environmental Test Chamber to conduct testing of toners in different temperature/humidity conditions.
- In a nutshell, ITDL researches, develops, formulates and manufactures world class toners
In a nutshell, ITDL researches, develops, formulates and manufactures world-class toners for the analogue / digital photocopiers, laser printers and multifunction reprographic machines. It is a feather in our cap that the Department of Science and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India, recognizes our R&D.